Sunday 3 September 2017

Hogs and Kisses (SugarPea Designs stamps)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I bought this gorgeous SugarPea Designs farm stamp set (called Barn to be wild) a few months ago and finally got around to using it this weekend. I fussy cut all the stamped images out as I don't have the dies, it comes with many sentiments and I thought this "Hogs and Kisses" saying was perfect for my card. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - thinking of you or sympathy
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Cupcake Inspirations - orange, teal and white
De Egel - farm
Dream Valley - use a stamp or digi (stamp set farm girl, barn and animals) 
Ribbon Girl - any card
Send a smile 4 kids - fall or halloween for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes 
Southern Girls - smash your stash (old orange & cloud papers)
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colours - used all colours

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Love the farmyard scene and the script paper in place of grass
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful scene! Just love all those farm critters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy, you've made a lovely card. You don't need the dies, your fussy cutting looks perfect.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Egel.
    Greetings Miranda (dt De Egel)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous scene. Thaks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the country scene. Especially the barn. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy